IGNORED

I talked him into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowawegian

Talked the hubby into heading out Thursday morning to Spearfish, Deadwood area for 5 days for a cheap trip! Going to tent it as the trip with the boys to Kentucky a couple weeks ago cost an arm and a leg!!

Takes a day to get out there and a day to get home, so we'll have 3 whole days to hit Needles, Hewlett, Spearfish, Nemo, etc!!!

Can't wait! We stayed at a great campground last time we were out there. The nice thing is they have a great bar/restraunt on site so when your done riding for the day you can cool down and just walk to your tent/cabin/rv!!

I'll post pix when we get back!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Guest tx2sturgis
Talked the hubby into heading out Thursday morning to Spearfish, Deadwood area for 5 days for a cheap trip! Going to tent it as the trip with the boys to Kentucky a couple weeks ago cost an arm and a leg!!

Takes a day to get out there and a day to get home, so we'll have 3 whole days to hit Needles, Hewlett, Spearfish, Nemo, etc!!!

Can't wait! We stayed at a great campground last time we were out there. The nice thing is they have a great bar/restraunt on site so when your done riding for the day you can cool down and just walk to your tent/cabin/rv!!

I'll post pix when we get back!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Sounds fun but you're WAY too early...hell the vendors aint there yet! Dontchallknownuttin?

:D

Sounds like a great trip, wish I was only a day away from that area:crying: cant wait to see the pics. Have a safe trip. Craig

What is the campground?

www.mystichillscampground.com

We stayed in the large cabin a couple years ago. Really nice for the money! Also, the owners are great. Good food, cold beer and clean shower houses! It's south of Deadwood on the main highway about 10 miles. The nice thing about it, it's tucked back in the woods off the road!

Edited by Iowawegian
email address