IGNORED

Rescued an HD !

BEER30

Well just got back from rescuing an HD as they were on vacation out of Tennessee and down here on vacation . I was coming up from behind approaching an HD riding 2 up . Noticed that they were noticing something strange until they pulled over . I pulled in behind them to notice that there rear tire going flat . Well I told the rider I would do 2 up with his wife and follow him to a garage where we could get the tire fied . Only a short mile down the road it was . The rider's wife asked as we were on our way if I had any experience riding and riding 2 up ? I understood her concern as she was placing herself life in jeoperdy with me driving . I told her that I just got this scoot yesterday , But I am learning and haven't tipped it over yet !:rotf::rotf: The look on her face was undescribable .

Well we got down to the garage and my freind already had 2 cages on the rack and no tire and the flat one has a chunk of glass in it and non-repairable . So I fetched my truck and trailer and returned to load up the scoot and head down to the HD House . So this time the HD warranted a trailer ride . They were a nice couple and told them about our family . They are eager to look upon the site after they return home .

Hopefully by now , their scoot's tire is replaced and the wind is to their back . Hope they have a safe trip home .

I just thought I had to post , to share to you the look on her face when I made my experience reply . It was priceless !

BEER30

What a wonderful thing to do.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I confess to having a weird sense of humor as well - I took someone for a ride this summer and once the bike got rolling, she asked how experienced I was on a bike - told her I just wrote the written test the day before and now had 90 days to gain experience before the road test. Never realized how big a person's eyes can get!!!!

So What Did She Think About The RSV Ride?

She did comment on just how comfortable that rear seat was and how smoothness on how it rode . She loved the armrest , backrest , passenger floorboards and ecspecially the extra room . She said she would be afraid that she would fall asleep during the ride .

BEER30

Guest KitCarson

So This means I have to behave and quit picking on HD riders if they are going to maybe visit the site huh? I like those Harleys too......used to ride them...bought the Yamaha because I was tired of fixing them.

I tell people all the time.....when they ask me have you done that before, do you know how to do that? I just tell them well this one and the next one will make two!!:sign20: Kit

I told her that I just got this scoot yesterday , But I am learning and haven't tipped it over yet !

The look on her face was undescribable .

It was priceless !

I bet her face was priceless..

So was mine when I read you post..ha...I busted out laughing and everyone looked at me wondering what the heck I was laughing about..

You definately got one coming ......

Are you sure the HD wasnt a 2nd Gen:buttkick::rotfl:

Yammer DanQuote:

Originally Posted by E-Fishin-C viewpost.gif

Hard to tell the difference with both of them sitting beside road!!

At least we both were out on the road !

And You Two ?

BEER30

Awsome !! That has got to make your Day!! While at the Texas Rally a few weeks ago, I had 2 HD riders come to me and ask to borrow tools..... what a great feeling!!

Tools? you actually carry tools?

:sign just kidding:

I would have said to them "Tools? what are those? Never, ever, ever would I need tools riding a YAMAHA!"

:sign20:

Gene thank you for the good laugh. Actually,

I think you helped Yamaha out, because I believe that was a RSV demo ride. You know the power of a woman; I bet she is telling her husband now how nice that ride was.

Hehehehehehe.:hurts: Did you mention that the fuzzy seat cover does not come with the bike?

Peggy

Gene thank you for the good laugh. Actually,

I think you helped Yamaha out, because I believe that was a RSV demo ride. You know the power of a woman; I bet she is telling her husband now how nice that ride was.

Hehehehehehe.:hurts: Did you mention that the fuzzy seat cover does not come with the bike?

Peggy

Didn't have the sheep skin on today , as it was raining this mourning , But I know she would have loved it . I don't think a sheep skin would have made a difference , as she was amazed with the comfort of the RSV . You know the feeling , same as the 1st gen passengers ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Did you get pics?????????

Dont it feel good to help a fellow Harley rider lol

Jeff

No , I did not get pictures , but she did . And boy did he whine when she took them . He did admit they were trailer trapp'n in the back of a P/U getting down here . My camera was not available .

BEER30

Yammer DanQuote:

Originally Posted by E-Fishin-C viewpost.gif

Hard to tell the difference with both of them sitting beside road!!

At least we both were out on the road !

And You Two ?

BEER30

Only a 750 but it will keep up with 2nd Gens!!! The "SHADY LADY" is coming!!!

Speaking of tools....I carry lots of tools, electrical tape, tie's, VOM, fuses, lamps and duct tape................Why you ask...................To help those Harley rides who break down and are stranded on the side of the road, I have never used a single tool on my ride.