IGNORED

saw the oldoat today

goatkeeper

well he is doing better. got him on solid heart health diet. wanted to tell big tom he can have sherbert but not ice cream for now.

wanted to say thanks to squid for the call, sorry he cant call back something to do with the heart monitor system in the hallways will give false signal if a cell phone is used in the rooms? wanted to say we got a full exhaust system for the bike. right muffler has a small rust hole but he dont need the mufflers anyways. pluse if he did need it his extension tip will go over that rust hole??? with some sweet talking to this shop owner. we will get it out end of july .this man went from jerk to nice when he saw my aunt??

they went to school together way back when.

i teased her and said hey go out with the jerk a couple times and he might lower the cost to get oldgoats bike out.

for some reason she said she aint going there???

confessed to me she likes james aka oldgoat???

hmmmmmmm????? maybe some match making here then instead of calling him the dad i never had. i could call him uncle??:rotf: uncle oldgoat has a nice ring to it:rotfl: and my aunt can keep him in the barn if ya know what i mean? after he gets better. looks like a meet and eat i can set up with them.:hihi:

Dianne,

Thank you again for tackling James issues, were with you 100%. Good to see that your on here too, when you get ready for that next bike, if you want some help, we'll be more than happy to help spend your money :) Phones always on here, so if he can break away and needs to chat, I'll be here....thanks again for all your efforts :thumbsup2:

just some info i wanted to get out here

oldgoat had

me put up a dash?? 84 venture? for sale on ebay. it starts at $12.00 and cant remember buy it now price? maybe 75.00 it is in nice shape. his member name is wolfwatcher58. any one want to take a look at it? just trying to raise more money to get the bike out where allmost there. with

the help here and pawn shops. he does have a bra for a 2005 pontiac grand prix never put on the car. missing some hardware clips?he is willing to sell as well. he would sell blood if they didnt take so much. he doesnt have much left of things to sell or pawn.

cupcake thank you as well for haveing a friend pass on to us what what was owed to you.. oldgoat had a little set back today bad headaches? found out could be the nitro patch. this is just a precaution. after the stent? for some reason meds and coffee makes it not so bad? so once again thanks. now i better get back to work.

i do have the ok to use computer for some personal time but never know these days what a boss might do?

love to all of you

dianne and the oldgoat.

I

think we may have talked about the dash at MD, or maybe it was someone else. I do need a good dash assembly for the '85 project bike eventually, but funds are a little tight this month, as they wil be all summer. Ask Old Goat if it was him I talked to about and maybe we can work out some type of deal...

bobgobobny i have a little time here to get on line before i have to go back to my room.

if dianne can figure out how to pull that ebay ad? we will put a stop on it. im sorry being sick and all made me forget that i did talk to some one at MD about the dash. and you did mention that in the future you need one and after all the help every one here has done for me and dianne as well to get my bike out. still in there by the way where just a little short. but verry verry close. if we can stop the ad i will tell her to put it away for you. so far no bids on it anyways LOL so im sorry my friend. we will see what we can do okay?

sincerly james

aka oldgoat

Dianne & James,

Another option with anything that needs to be sold is Craigslist. You mentioned a bra for a Grand Prix, I have had decent luck with selling things on Craigslist, best part is it's free. You can remove the ad on ebay as long as their are no bids on it. As far as funds, I'm glad that I could steer some that way. If you need some assistance my # is in my profile, things will fall into place :thumbsup2:

Edited by Squidley

:2133:ABOVE ALL ELSE ... I rejoice that it sounds like your honoerinessszzz is coming back! STILL enjoying my cassets from the player you gave to me by postage.

Payday is tonight and something will be on t he way to you tomorrow after I pay bills on your pay pal sight.

Love to you and all of yours! Give em Ellllll and heal now, ya alllllllluhl huear?

JackZ

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins

aka

Zfrebird4

aka

DePreach ....

:thumbsup::clap2::happy65: