IGNORED

Finally home from Freebirds MD

kbran

Made it home this evening about 2:30PM from Don's MD, what a long ride back home. Think I took a wrong turn:confused24:. What a wonderful week. A nice ride up with Brad, Lonna, and Boomer, then a beautiful ride thru Penn., Va, and Maryland with Jrichard and Patricia (thanks again) and them putting up with Beth and I and for giving us a tour of Washington DC. Then on to Skyline Drive and down the Blueridge then over the Cerohala to Tellico Tn to my aunts house. Total about 2833 miles.

We had a great week and :95:now back to work.

Some pics later.

Edited by kbran

Made it home this evening about 2:30PM from Don's MD, what a long ride back home. Think I took a wrong turn:confused24:. What a wonderful week. A nice ride up with Brad, Lonna, and Boomer, then a beautiful ride thru Penn., Va, and Maryland with Jrichard and Patricia (thanks again) and them putting up with Beth and I and for giving us a tour of Washington DC. Then on to Skyline Drive and down the Blueridge then over the Cerohala to Tellico Tn to my aunts house. Total about 2833 miles.

Some pics later.

Wow sounds like a blast. Tell Beth the blond says Hi!

Good talking with you yesterday Buddyro, Lonna and I had a great time riding up with you folks and Boomer. Looking forward to seeing the pics....and for Bethy Boo, I Love Yoooooooo!

LMAO!!! Ya remember which finger she waved at us when we started hollering that at her on every gas stop we made going up to MD?:D

Boomer....who sez don't mess with Beth frum Bogalusa unless ya want yer clock cleaned.....:cool10:

LMAO!!! Ya remember which finger she waved at us when we started hollering that at her on every gas stop we made going up to MD?:D

Boomer....who sez don't mess with Beth frum Bogalusa unless ya want yer clock cleaned.....:cool10:

I actually got her into singing a duet with me several times

:hihi:

Some pics later.

Kick one for me when you get back. I'm missing it and trying it on Warden is getting hard on my head!!:Avatars_Gee_George: