IGNORED

Made it home ....at last!

BEER30

BEER24/7 and I just made it home after a 2800+/- , week long trip.

First to MD. Thanks to Don and the wife for hosting another Great event. Happy to see old and meet new friends. It was an honor to provide along with Charlie and I, a table dance to all the members there at Quakers Steak and Lube.

After MD, we were off to Sturbridge, Massof2sh*ts to see the Grand-Daughters. Spent 3 days getting spoiled to say the least.

Then venturing off into the hills of NY, Conn, and PA. We were supposed to go to West Point, but my friend was still out of town, instruction students elsewhere. Oh well, his loss :Avatars_Gee_George:. Then onwards to Washington BS(no long DC) to combat all the ridiculous road construction. Then homeward bound. Weather was fabulous throughout the trip. Only hit a small shower near Port Jarvis.................until we made it home. Last 17 miles, it was dropping buckets. So mother nature was kind enough to wash the stink off of myself. Now watching out the window to see the small tornado that is projected to pass by.

BEER30

Glad you made it home safe. I enjoyed meeting and talking with you at the hotel. I know my wife had a good time chatting with Beer 24/7.

I think they both have the same gift of gab.:stickpoke:

I think ALL women have the gift to GAB! :missingtooth:

Enjoyed the time spent.

BEER30

Guest scarylarry
There's pic's posted. Someone said there was a YouTube video being made, Anyone?

BEER30

I'm dead if there is one, I see me riding a hover if I'm in it...