IGNORED

Yet another bone head , need help.

abnormalwon

Ok, so I'm in a hurry to meet my buddies for a little ride tonight. I bug out go about 5 miles to meet at the gas station then we head out, tonight I am sweep. 4 more miles down the road I glance back and I am missing the side bag cover on the right side!!! I always check to be sure these things are latched down, well almost always. So I am no in search of a lid for my side bag on a '98 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. They are solid molded plastic. If anyone has an extra one for the right side (they are different) or know where else I can look ( I am heading to ebay next) give me a shout. Like Forest always says, "Stupid is as stupid does" or something like that.

Bone head in Georgia.

:starz::shock3::depressed::confused07::headache::crying:

My first gen didnt start shedding parts till I put Harley mufflers on it.................I have lost 3 dash vents while riding:doh::doh:.

Ok, so I'm in a hurry to meet my buddies for a little ride tonight. I bug out go about 5 miles to meet at the gas station then we head out, tonight I am sweep. 4 more miles down the road I glance back and I am missing the side bag cover on the right side!!! I always check to be sure these things are latched down, well almost always. So I am no in search of a lid for my side bag on a '98 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. They are solid molded plastic. If anyone has an extra one for the right side (they are different) or know where else I can look ( I am heading to ebay next) give me a shout. Like Forest always says, "Stupid is as stupid does" or something like that.

Bone head in Georgia.

:starz::shock3::depressed::confused07::headache::crying: