IGNORED

Great Idea

Sasha

Guest KitCarson

That is pretty coool........as a matter of fact I like it.....would make me pretty lazy though!! I like a lot of the technology on the Wings and BMW. I love the brakes on the BMW.......love the idea of an air bag on the Wing, just in case.

The wing is just like a box though.......has always been my impression of it...a rolling shoe box......The Venture is the only tourer I have even considered in the big bikes......Suppose I like the traditional styling.....If I road by myself all the time.....I would have one of those Harley 110, with a saddle bag full of tools and a supply of head gaskets. Put some of those ceramic shields like they have on the belly of the space shuttle on my shoes.......soles might last more than six months!! I like it.......put an eccentric cam gear in it....have it fold in more as it raises, tuck it in.......:thumbsup: Listen up Yamaha...you are falling behind........Kit

I just noticed in the comments at the bottom of the You Tube page, the company went out of business after Katrina hit N'Arlens. Company lost everything and the owner moved to Tx. Says he won't start it up again.

I had a good friend that had that set up on his GL1500 for a while. He eventually had to go to the trike but this rig did keep him in "TWO" wheel mode of another year.... It's a pretty cool deal. Too bad the company went bust. If anyone is really interested, That set up may be available. I'd just have to check. :whistling:

Duke passed away last week after a long battle with prostrate cancer... :crying::crying: There were over 30 bikes at his funeral.... :clap2: