IGNORED

Guardian Bells

Mariner Fan

Cruise Control puts one on every bike i have had since we have been together and she says the same thing .

quote=muffinman;141906]Mini put one on my bike last month she said I need all the help I can get.

Jeff

I need to order 3 bells for 2 friends who ride original Ventures like myself & a brother-in-law who dosen't know any better & rides a HD. :rotf::rotf::rotf:They need HELP! :canada::canada::canada: Thanks are they in the VR store???????

Thanks are they in the VR store???????

No. You need to contact Squidly and/or Lonna directly. Not sure how many they have left. Lonna made them up a couple of years ago. I know they still have a few left as I just got two for a member and his wife a couple of weeks ago.

Jay,

I will be the first to say......I will be your friend!! now smile, cheer up and go for a ride, cause we are running out of sunshine up here real soon!! LOL

:bighug:

Thanks Lonna! Can always count on you and Brad:cool10: now what's this about Gardian Bells and Friends???:confused24::whistling:

Thanks Lonna! Can always count on you and Brad:cool10: now what's this about Gardian Bells and Friends???:confused24::whistling:

A Gremlin Bell is a bell you hang on the lowest part of your bike. It is supposed to keep the road Gremlins away, and keep you safe. It is supposed to work best if given to you from a friend.

A Guardian Bell is what Brad and I made out of the small pieces of Russell's (Black Owl) hair after Don chopped it off at Potatoe Creek. It is small bottles of Russell's hair, on a clip. With this You can hang anywhere, as long it is with you, you will have the "Guardian" of the VR.org with you, at all times.

I'm not sure how may we have left, but PM me your address, and I will make sure you get one!

If we run out....well we may have to go and make another bet with Russell!! LOL:rotf::rotf: