IGNORED

Hoppy's converters

dray

three of them and not one worked what a bunch of junk :no-no-no:

no other way to put it; then i found valley converters Half the price and much better worked first time no problems

WWW.valley.us.com do a search and put in the part # 52222 its a 5amp standard duty and its a great item: cost hoppy 32+ change and lots of driiving cost of Valley 14.32 with tax

so if your going to do it do it one time not 4 times like i did.

dray

no other way to put it; then i found valley converters Half the price and much better worked first time no problems

WWW.valley.us.com do a search and put in the part # 52222 its a 5amp standard duty and its a great item: cost hoppy 32+ change and lots of driiving cost of Valley 14.32 with tax

dray

But look at all of the fun you had doing it.....

dray

I agree. I bought one for my Venture and it never would work. Bought another for the GoldWing and I'll be it didn't either.

I'm looking at that converter and it seems to be a 4 wire to 4 wire. For the bikes you need a 5 wire to 4 wire converter...

Bob it is a 5 wire to 4 wire its hard to tell in the pic

this may help