IGNORED

Dont get it

BIG TOM

Spent yesterday getting a new skin on the scoot, giving it the once over, fluids, check brake pads, linkage adjustment etc. Along comes Spankym and Buffalo Bobnar . By the time the day was over,we installed new risers and a CB hookup for Kenny (Buffalo Bonder) and pulled and checked the brake pads on spankym's scoot. I was done in for(it was hot and muggy)...I thought that md was next weekend at freebirds?...Guess like me, the boys want to HANG OUT at freebirds....and we didn't even go for ice cream, and come to think of it we missed dinner too.:rotf::rotf: We did get to enjoy a cold one or two.:think: :fnd_(16):

SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Ok that was a cheap shot. But I got to hand it to you Big Tom, when your GOOD , your GOOD. I really believe they appreciated it!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I know they do ! I believe in paying it foward..:clap2: and besides after the dent in Kennys gas tank appeared :whistling:, I think he'll be taking his work to the stealers.:mo money:stuff happens..:yikes: :bowdown:

Yeppers Big Tom, Helping others is just Great. I have all my stuff done other than a Carb-Tune. This year being I have all my stuff up to par , I'll be trying to help others if all possible. Mainly trying to keep Mini out of trouble. She's told ya what she has plans for at MD this year, didn't she? What she told me would even will embarrass myself. I don't think she likes to play, pay it forward.

BEER30

Yeah, I have finished all of the maintenance mine needs here at home, as I'll be busy enough up there with other peoples' scoots. I still plan on havin' plenty of throw down time though.:banana::banana:

That reminds me Monty - just what BRAND is it you would like to THROW DOWN ??

inquiring minds want to know -

btw - does it come in a can or bottle ??

Yeppers Big Tom, Helping others is just Great. I have all my stuff done other than a Carb-Tune. This year being I have all my stuff up to par , I'll be trying to help others if all possible. Mainly trying to keep Mini out of trouble. She's told ya what she has plans for at MD this year, didn't she? What she told me would even will embarrass myself. I don't think she likes to play, pay it forward.

BEER30

I like practical jokes and all, but shes gone way to far this year...I've washed my hands of the whole deal...sorry Mini, but I don't think it will be funny at all...BUT, I STILL LOVE YA!!!...you're on your own this year....:no-no-no: :fnd_(16):

I like practical jokes and all, but shes gone way to far this year...I've washed my hands of the whole deal...sorry Mini, but I don't think it will be funny at all...BUT, I STILL LOVE YA!!!...you're on your own this year....:no-no-no: :fnd_(16):

I know how ya feel there Big Tom. Before and especially after I made this post. I've had a few other members call or PM me. They are really concerned more than ever and starting to feel the same way about Mini. I can understand a little because of the Muffinman being gone and all, over in the Sandbox and the Stud-Muffin spoiling her by letting her ride on the back of a 2nd Gen. And with a new P/U truck, she has become more wilder than ever. I know she has something stirring up for Don at MD, but that part she has kept secret from me. Even Stud-Muffin will not loosen the lips either. All I have to say is that everyone really needs to watch there back this MD. Mini has been more strange than ever here lately. So beware, everyone watch your six.

BEER30

She is MORE STRANGE? How is that possible. I just looked up "Strange" in Wikipedia and her picture is there for reference. :whistling:

Oh man, now why would you throw gasoline onto the fire? How do you expect us to keep you safe with comments like that? Sorry boss, your on your own too !:duck: