IGNORED

Lowell

Bubber

ok 'i'm about 80%'to get out of here,last inspection the 26,will close the 29,have a moving comp to move me,my barn is a lot bigger now,,ever hurd of a MAKE AN OFFER barn sale,it's working a little,final trash run,will be tue the 22,got to make a run to springfield tue the 15,need to look at a couple of places

hope this is the coffen house,do the rest of my days,on the bike or down and out at home

lowell

:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup2::whistling::backinmyday:

Ah you ol-fart..Now you want to sell it huh..I see how ya are now.. I wanted to buy either one of those two big fans in your barn when I was there, and when I asked you if you wanted to sell one .............I laughed like heck at your answer..

Without hesitation you said, sorry, but that one over there is not for sale and the other one I'm using it...........:rotf:

Hey Lowell how you been? I haven't seen you since the Venturers ride in the KOA campground in Lake Placid.It was great gabbing by the fire. Will (aka-Joecanuck)

i just bearly remember LAKE PLACID,lot water has run under the bridge,selling out,here in east tx,this place was ,to much to try and take care of,my ex's kids wanted squarter rights,that they were entittaled to come and go,mostly come,wouldn't ever help take care of this place,shes is gone,and i am going

lowell

i just bearly remember LAKE PLACID,lot water has run under the bridge,selling out,here in east tx,this place was ,to much to try and take care of,my ex's kids wanted squarter rights,that they were entittaled to come and go,mostly come,wouldn't ever help take care of this place,shes is gone,and i am going

lowell

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::mo money::mo money::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::group cheers::group cheers::fiddle:Lowell----ya can NOW keep those ducks in your pocket???????:usa:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::mo money::mo money::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::sign outstanding::group cheers::group cheers::fiddle:Lowell----ya can NOW keep those ducks in your pocket???????:usa:

I think you read that wrong. I think he ment he is going out of east TX not to MD.

Just my guess.