IGNORED

Virginia Riders going To MD

Riderduke

Its time to put this out for all Va riders (or any other state) going to Oberlin OH for Maintenance Day.

My tenative plans for the spirited ride to Oh are as follows.:whistling:

Leave Fredericksburg. VA on Friday the 18th at 7:30am and meet up with Venturing Sole at about 8:30am at the usual gas station at the intersection of RT-17 and I-66. I will be riding with Mini-muffin and the Bugfishes. If there is anyone else who wants to join in and ride up with us let me know where to meet you guys. The proposed route is posted below. Just give me a address where to meet you and i'll let you know what time we will be there (+ or -).:happy34:

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-UKgTRCJ6

The ending place is the Comfort Inn.

Hey Aamcotrans, you still going!!!!!:confused24:

Well I'm not a Virginia rider...but I did stay at a Holiday inn once

:whistling:

Oh boy, here is that MOD that just likes to stir up trouble. :rasberry:

Me thinks he needs to hang out with the South Eastern group awhile to get his priorities in line. :cool10::cool10:

Mechanic and I will be in Ohio sometime Thursday. Going to attend the Valve and Carb class. :whistling:

Me thinks he needs to hang out with the South Eastern group awhile to get his priorities in line. :cool10::cool10:

Mechanic and I will be in Ohio sometime Thursday. Going to attend the Valve and Carb class. :whistling:

Be careful George, you might become Chickenhawk again :crackup::crackup: and learn that valve stuff good. that way we can get my bike checked also:whistling:

Me thinks he needs to hang out with the South Eastern group awhile to get his priorities in line.

You seem to forget Pizza Hut in Ohio, I know all about you troublemakers

:stickpoke:

Laura and I are going to be meeting up with aamcotrans thursday and leaving out fri. Not sure of wrought as we are wanting to take a detour aaround all or some of the tole boothes.

give Rob a call as he was planning a wroute Not sure what it is.

David

You seem to forget Pizza Hut in Ohio, I know all about you troublemakers

:stickpoke:

Troublemakers , whom in the heck are you referring too?:confused07:

I think us Southeasterners set a fine example on what you others should be. I might just make it a point to embarrass you this year Squid for that regretful remark ! :179:

BEER30

I think us Southeasterners set a fine example on what you others should be. I might just make it a point to embarrass you this year Squid for that regretful remark ! :179:

BEER30

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

I am still amazed they didn't throw us out of there! :confused24:

We are planning a reunion there, right?!!!!:stirthepot:

Why do think they would throw us out? With all of Our Charm, Good Looks, Well Mannerism, Leadership on Tactical Spit Wads Fights, Language Skills amongst the Children, and much, much more Prime Examples of Adulthood! Even our waitress , the kindergarten teacher praised us. I guess because no alcohol was available ................BUMMER!

BEER30

BEER30

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

I ain't skeered of neither of you's....bring it! :stickpoke:

Duke.

Kitty and I still plan on going, but going up north to meet you guys adds about 3 hours to our total trip.

Anybody passing thru closer to Roanoke, Va. Maybe somebody coming up from carolina's on 220 or 77 ??????

We can also put somebody up in Roanoke passing thru. We have extra rooms, but there is not any furniture. Have some air mattress though!!

OutKast & Kitty

Duke.

Kitty and I still plan on going, but going up north to meet you guys adds about 3 hours to our total trip.

Anybody passing thru closer to Roanoke, Va. Maybe somebody coming up from carolina's on 220 or 77 ??????

We can also put somebody up in Roanoke passing thru. We have extra rooms, but there is not any furniture. Have some air mattress though!!

OutKast & Kitty

We will be leaving out on Wednesday evening, and be in that area that night, leave out Thursday to finish, all I77