IGNORED

Fork Brace

Ottawa

Does anyone have some technical drawings of a fork brace for a first gen?

I have a friend at a place in Ottawa here that would like to make me something interesting. I need a good fork brace so why not use state of the are metals!! :bighug:

I could give him the brace of my bike but that would stop the ridding and that would be crazy!:rasberry:

• 1 month later...

I just bought my 89 Venture in the Sacramento area. While searching for Ventures, I came across this Craigs List add. I conversed with the person and he says that his brace improved the handeling, tire wear, high speed, & cornering. I did not buy one for I am too new to the 1st Gen Venture. Here is the add. You friend might find it interesting.

Yamaha Venture 1983-93 Fork Brace - $60 (Carmichael)

Date: 2010-07-12, 8:21PM PDT

Reply to: sale-39v5h-1839995610@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Still have a Yamaha Venture Royale equiped with an OEM fork brace. You don't know what you're missing. New, performance upgrade fork brace. Improves handling in the twisties, smoothes out those potholes, reduces tire wear. If you own an '83 to 93 Yamaha Venture and haven't replaced the OEM fork brace with one of these you're missing the boat... $60 Cash'n'Carry. Can Priority Mail Flat Rate to anywhere in the US. for $5.00 bucks extra pre-pay'd by Paypal. Or you can buy a Super Brace on the net for $143.00 plus shipping. Email for payment details.

I just bought my 89 Venture in the Sacramento area. While searching for Ventures, I came across this Craigs List add. I conversed with the person and he says that his brace improved the handeling, tire wear, high speed, & cornering. I did not buy one for I am too new to the 1st Gen Venture. Here is the add. You friend might find it interesting.

Yamaha Venture 1983-93 Fork Brace - $60 (Carmichael)

Date: 2010-07-12, 8:21PM PDT

Reply to: sale-39v5h-1839995610@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Still have a Yamaha Venture Royale equiped with an OEM fork brace. You don't know what you're missing. New, performance upgrade fork brace. Improves handling in the twisties, smoothes out those potholes, reduces tire wear. If you own an '83 to 93 Yamaha Venture and haven't replaced the OEM fork brace with one of these you're missing the boat... $60 Cash'n'Carry. Can Priority Mail Flat Rate to anywhere in the US. for $5.00 bucks extra pre-pay'd by Paypal. Or you can buy a Super Brace on the net for $143.00 plus shipping. Email for payment details.

That fellow you talked to is our own Condor. He had them made up for us in here and sold them to us. It made a big difference in the handling of my 85.

But youre probably looking for an OEM one if youre going to be playing with it.

Brian