IGNORED

Ohio from south Alabama

Wanderer

OK, it is my best guess that I will ride to Oberlin, OH for MD. I can leave either Thursday or Friday and return Saturday night or Sunday. If you're near me and would like a companion for the ride let me know.

Probably up I65 and I71. I'll probably spend the night(s) a little north in Avon. 843 mapquest miles for me which is just a leisurely cruise.

:whistling:

Leaving Thurs from Chattanooga up the back roads. Spending the night in a Kentucky State Park then on into Obelin, OH Friday. Sunday crossing PA on route 6 then dropping down into DE then along the coast to the Outer Banks. Back to Chattanooga around the end of the week! Rather would just keep going but haven't been able to find rich girlfriend yet! Looking forward to seeing you again! Welcome to spend Wed. night in Chatt if you need to!

You can come up here Wednesday, and leave with us on Thursday morning. We're gonna ride part way, and spend the night around Cincinnatti, then ride on into Don's Friday. There will be several of us in a group, as we are picking more up along the way that morning.

Thanks guys. I'm not ignoring you, just trying to decide what's my best course of action. I put my stuff into the wind so to speak, and planned on doing the entire 840 miles in one shot on Friday. I'm not opposed to stop overs, but having been temporarily laid off I also have to consider my budget. Staying over in a Marriott is not a problem as I've accumulated quite a few points with my job. Thanks for the invites and I'll let you all know as quick as I can.

:thumbsup2:

Guest scarylarry
Thanks guys. I'm not ignoring you, just trying to decide what's my best course of action. I put my stuff into the wind so to speak, and planned on doing the entire 840 miles in one shot on Friday. I'm not opposed to stop overs, but having been temporarily laid off I also have to consider my budget. Staying over in a Marriott is not a problem as I've accumulated quite a few points with my job. Thanks for the invites and I'll let you all know as quick as I can.

:thumbsup2:

830 mile in a day on seashell???????? :080402gudl_prv:

We are gonna cage it up there, leaving Tuesday morning. Gonna spend a couple of nights with relatives in Clarksville, TN. I guess we'll get to the Comfort Inn Thursday night.

As it stands now, we'll be in my son's blazer. (That's my boy cooling it)

I'll have the CB on channel 29.

830 mile in a day on seashell???????? :080402gudl_prv:

I can understand why you might say that given you have to ride that dilapidated old red thing you call a scoot. I'll bring a tow line, just in case I have to pull you to Don's. :big-grin-emoticon:

I can understand why you might say that given you have to ride that dilapidated old red thing you call a scoot. I'll bring a tow line, just in case I have to pull you to Don's. :big-grin-emoticon:

Yea that!! I'll bring one too!!

Guest scarylarry

I'll leave crumbs along the way so you won't get lost, or if you leave now you might get there on time...

Or cage it and you know u will get there..........LOL

Thanks Kirby, good double team. I have to be careful though since I'm riding with him he may poison my coffee. :whistling:

I'll leave crumbs along the way so you won't get lost, or if you leave now you might get there on time...

Or cage it and you know u will get there..........LOL

Thanks for leaving Wanderer crumbs, I know he will appreciate the food for his dog. :whistling:

Between the three of you, the dog is cuter, and I know first hand, that dog attracts the women. So be nice to Wanderer and maybe, just maybe he will bring his dog. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thanks for leaving Wanderer crumbs, I know he will appreciate the food for his dog. :whistling:

Between the three of you, the dog is cuter, and I know first hand, that dog attracts the women. So be nice to Wanderer and maybe, just maybe he will bring his dog. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Not a chance. He's throwing me crumbs - I sure ain't throwing him a bone. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Guest scarylarry
Not a chance. He's throwing me crumbs - I sure ain't throwing him a bone. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey buddy bring the dog it can ride with me, heck I'll even let you lead..

:rotf::rotf: