IGNORED

My son’s new bike is ready for the road

mrc

His 1990 Venture Royale is ready for the road. :cool10: Put the bike together tonight and will licence the new scoot tomorrow. I will post pics of him and his new bike tomorrow. He’s at work tonight and has school tomorrow so they will have to wait. He doesn’t know I worked on it tonight so it will be a surprise when he gets in. :sign woo hoo: This is a big jump for him from a 600 Shadow to a 1300 Royale.

I have to say the first Gen is one fast, smooth bike and it has all the trinkets and toys. Now that I have a First Gen with my :bowdown:Second Gen in the garage, I can understand the bantering between both members. It won’t be long before it starts here. :stickpoke:

Edited by mrc

Guest Swifty

Be sure to let us all who ends up being the one picking up parts scattered along the roadway.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Edited by Swifty

Be sure to let us all know who ends up being the one picking up parts scattered along the roadway.

:fingers-crossed-emo

We will have no part of that. That's why he road the Honda for the first two months this year. There will be no scattered parts along any roadways, just some good conversations at the end of the day:thumbsup2: