IGNORED

Calling all Members

E-Fishin-C

Calling all members ...........My daughter Four_Paws99 is looking to purchase a Wii Bundle package Wondering its cheaper in the USA .. if you folks can us locating the cheapest around.... Here its $236 tax included $ 190 just for the Wii

Calling all members ...........My daughter Four_Paws99 is looking to purchase a Wii Bundle package Wondering its cheaper in the USA .. if you folks can us locating the cheapest around.... Here its $236 tax included $ 190 just for the Wii

They sell for 199 here in the US. You might find one cheaper on the internet. Here in the US we have places like game stop who will sell them used and even warranty through themselves. This is a good warranty. They replaced my used on with no questions asked. What ever you do don't buy one with a bunch of games, you don't get to pick them and they charge you full price for them. Try to buy used games if you can as long as there is no scratches they are the same as new.

Not sure how much this will help, but it's a site that I use to find the best deals on all kinds of items. www.slickdeals.net

I did a search for "wii" and found a few deals listed recently at Dell, NewEgg, and Walmart.com but I don'e know about getting it up there?

http://slickdeals.net/forums/sdsearch.php?s=&forumchoice%5B%5D=9&childforums=1&mode=forum&search=wii&showposts=0

YMMV