IGNORED

Help me find a bag!

Oldslow

So after a few years of riding with a nice bag that slides over a backrest, I now need something to fit nicely on the rack of the tourpak.

I think something similar to a longer narrow type of duffel would work.

Anyone got any good suggestions for a bag that is or can be made water proof?

I also got the same bag as bryan52577...EXCELLENT BAG!!! This is THE BEST roll bag on the market in my opinion...it is made with excellent quality, it is durable, it RETAINS IT SHAPE!!!

Just an all around GREAT BAG to have.

My only (very, very, VERY MINOR) complaint is that the thing is HEAVY...but quality is like that I guess!

Wally

My only (very, very, VERY MINOR) complaint is that the thing is HEAVY...but quality is like that I guess!

Wally

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: Forgot to tell you that part. Sorry, :8: Make sure you hang onto your trunk lid when you open it and you have the bag on it, loaded, or empty. I kept checking every stop to see if any signs of stress on the lid and found none. And we hit some bumps too. :yikes: I really like it. :2cents:

Bryan

I use a cheap gym bag. It is light weight and we put our rain gear and clothes we layer up and other light weight items in it. The small pockets are good for sun screen flashlight and other small stuff we need on the road. Rod

I use a cheap gym bag. It is light weight and we put our rain gear and clothes we layer up and other light weight items in it. The small pockets are good for sun screen flashlight and other small stuff we need on the road. Rod

I'm considering that! What about a rain cover?

I measured my area to put a bag, as I was looking at that one at first too. But 21 inches is roughly what is between the antennas so if you expand it to 24 inches then the antennas would be bent out, and might rub all the time anyway. Not sure if I liked that idea and did not want to buy something I could not, or would not use, so I opted out of that one. Not right for me. :2cents:

Bryan

I also did exactly what Bryan said (great minds think alike).

Again...except for the weight, this is a HIGH QUALITY constructed bag.

Wally

Hey Wally,

We go to Mountain View and Mountain Home due to relatives. I'll have to look you up?

Bryan