IGNORED

Just got my new ride home

tbbrider

This rsv 07 trike has been sitting for over a year.It runs good ,except it won't idle without the choke on.The trike has 276 miles on it.I have been reading about seafoam,how much should I put in a full tank of gas.

I have used a whole can with no problems. Also if its been that long you can let it suck pure seafoam in thru the fuel hose till it starts running real crappy. shut it down and let it sit overnight. Start it up the next day using the choke and throttle to keep it running . It will run an smoke real bad for a few minutes till it burns all the seafoam up but then it should be clean.

The guys have ya covered on the Seafoam but I wanted to welcome another 3rd wheeler amongest us here. Post up some pics when ya get a chance too.

Larry

I can thank you for getting me interested in a trike.The bike had never been on the road ( since Gary in Semour Ind built it with the Hannigan kit) It needs a lot of riding.Put 100 miles on it today( still just got 372 mile on it).Don't know of anyone on the site who lives in Louisville,ky to check it out,But thanks again for Pm on trikes

Guest scarylarry

I read some where, that you can add a whole can of seafoam to a tank like stated here, but after that tank is burnt out change the oil cause sometimes you can get carbon in the oil cause it will pass down and not out the exhaust, this was call shocking the motor when added a high dose of it..

I'll try to find the article, does this make sense to anyone???