IGNORED

Squidley installed my new level links

Got my new links on yesterday, everyone was right. the bike feels so much lighter and more fun to ride. I wanted say to those that haven't met Squidley, what great people he and his wife are. I had never met them before and they treated me like an old friend.

Hope my wife and I can go for a ride with them soon.

Thanks again Squidley.:322:

Wait till ya taste Lonna's cheesecake....then life really becomes GOOD !:cool10:

Boomer.....getting the itch for that Texas sun and another slow ride through Liberty-Texas too......:whistling:

Can't wait to meet some of you good people!

Got my new links on yesterday, everyone was right. the bike feels so much lighter and more fun to ride. I wanted say to those that haven't met Squidley, what great people he and his wife are. I had never met them before and they treated me like an old friend.

Hope my wife and I can go for a ride with them soon.

Thanks again Squidley.:322:

What??? We have two people with the same? Must be, cuz you sure can't be talking about that same guy I know from MI. Geez, just wait til you run into him... An don't you believe him when he tells you he's got your back.... :stirthepot: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

Blooz....come on down!!! or we need to have a M&E some where in the middle...we will travel for food!!!:Venture:

There's enough of us in Texas. We could meet in the middle.

Let's pick a weekend!

I risk my reputation by being serious for a minute. Squidley is good people, topped only by his lovely missus.

Now, we return you to your regular programming.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup::clap2: