IGNORED

butt to beads

latchkey

I have them. Not overly thrilled with them. They do help in the super high temps as air can flow and keep you cooler. I can only sit on them for about an hour though and then have to change. Got mine from http://www.cyclemaxohio.com Look at the misc section. Good price. Some people buy from Walmart and then cut them down to fit. I like them precut.

Having said all that, Walmart sells a gel seat pad from a company called Ultimate Relaxation (sometimes marked Ultimate Comfort). It has a "waffle" shaped gel inside a fabric cover. They only cost $20 and are the absolute best pad I have ever experienced. My butt sighs a happy sigh whenever I sit on it.

Joe

is anyone usen the wooden bead caushions on there seats and where can you get them???

I have one and your welcome to borrow mine to see what you think of it before you go buy one. I used to use mine, but since I had my seat fixed I don't like it as much.

I've got them and like them! Keeps the air moving!

Look around on the web...there is an article on how to make a set (2) from a WalMart brand beaded car seat cover.

Think I spent around $8.00 for mine!

I made mine from a Wal-mart taxi-driver special. Cost me something like $7.

I absolutely love them and do not ride without them, summer or winter. Not only do they add about 1/2" to saddle height (important to me on a bike with saddle height made for midgets), but they also turned the stock saddle from a 600 mile comfort range to 1,500 mile-a-day range with only gas stops for breaks.

I let my brother try them, and he hated 'em - but he never was very smart.

Goose