IGNORED

Hey Big Tom...

bongobobny

Yeah at Marcarl's this past weekend Tom you would have met your match, just look at Becky with those 2 banana splits. Not to start any trouble, far be it from me but someone said as she eating those two splits you were a light weight. And they dumped a hole jar of cherries on each one too!!!

I thought you guys were my friends ? I can see you, Becky, Rickster, and Michelle giving me the business, but Wayne and Carl doing me too ! You must have bribed them, ah yes, I can see the exchange of money in one of those pics...:Im not listening top.s. the only reason they have all that ice cream is because I don't have my passport yet........

Edited by BIG TOM

Yeah at Marcarl's this past weekend Tom you would have met your match, just look at Becky with those 2 banana splits. Not to start any trouble, far be it from me but someone said as she eating those two splits you were a light weight. And they dumped a hole jar of cherries on each one too!!!

Hey RICKSTER, Michelle has something of yours in her purse...........:stickpoke::rotf:

Hey Tom what about one of them expensive drivers license, I know they have them in NY. You can still use them to cross the border as far as I know.

Margaret

Sent for my passport 4 weeks ago, I hoped that I would have it for this weekend. I needed to get the passport because Taters and I are going to Iceland to visit Starfan next summer.......:fnd_(16):

Hey????????????????? how come we didn't tell where we got those awesome treats,,,,, oh ya, we want to have some next time around,,,,,, but ahhhhhhh they were soooooooooooo good,,,, sweet,tasty, cold,,,, and on the tip of your tongue all the way to the back of the mouth, just super tantalizing, one little scoop after the other until it all slowly disappeared and then only to be looking for more,,,, can't really be described how it makes one feel,,,, got to be the best thing going, sitting there among friends and letting such heavenly product slip through the taste buds. I think I'll just have to go back this week to make sure I wasn't dreaming,,,,,,, WOULD YOU like me to let you know? my little friend??

Hey????????????????? how come we didn't tell where we got those awesome treats,,,,, oh ya, we want to have some next time around,,,,,, but ahhhhhhh they were soooooooooooo good,,,, sweet,tasty, cold,,,, and on the tip of your tongue all the way to the back of the mouth, just super tantalizing, one little scoop after the other until it all slowly disappeared and then only to be looking for more,,,, can't really be described how it makes one feel,,,, got to be the best thing going, sitting there among friends and letting such heavenly product slip through the taste buds. I think I'll just have to go back this week to make sure I wasn't dreaming,,,,,,, WOULD YOU like me to let you know? my little friend??[/quote

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:buttkick::fnd_(16):

and its not just Big Tom who is missing the treats and rides either!

I say you post a meet and greet, someone will have a seat for a navigator open......don't forget to mention a secret ice cream stop that only you know where it is.....:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM