IGNORED

pics of our Tanzanian devil

BIG TOM

Ok, she is getting better...now she's just an imp....her personality is really starting to show, still stubborn and she is a thief. She has learned to open cupboards and loves frosted flakes and bananas...We DO NOT feed her people food, but take your eyes off of her for 30 seconds and she will find the one thing you don't want her to have..wouldn't sell her for a million bucks ( 2 million?.... you betcha) ps..the last pic is of another little imp and his friend who hangs around here from time to time :rotf::fnd_(16):

Peggy grew up with Two Bassett Hounds...She looked at the pictures and just about went nuts--"How can he say Tasmanian Devil! Shes so cute!!"

Then she said one of those would look good around here So I said lets go get some ICE CREAM She said Okay:fatsmiley:

Guest RawHide

Great Pics Tom and she is surely growing fast...She was so playful and curious at first. She was a good dog all the way down with out a leak! How is that working out for you.

Also how is your bike coming along do you have it 100% repaired?

I think they missed one............ EVERYTHING IS MINE........:rotf::fnd_(16):

That goes without saying, the rest had to be re-emphasized.

She is a very good looking pup. How old is she now, 5 months, born the middle of Dec right? She looks smaller than I had expected. Nice and trim though, it can hard to keep bassets trim. Our two are 4 months and a week. Both are up to 23lbs. I think they will both be bigger than our previous basset, she was only 43lbs.

That goes without saying, the rest had to be re-emphasized.

She is a very good looking pup. How old is she now, 5 months, born the middle of Dec right? She looks smaller than I had expected. Nice and trim though, it can hard to keep bassets trim. Our two are 4 months and a week. Both are up to 23lbs. I think they will both be bigger than our previous basset, she was only 43lbs.

She was born on Dec. 31st......she weighs 22 lbs as of saturdays vet visit.....she almost drowned tonight.....she deceided to get that basset she saw in the water of our decorative pond...dove in after her..the pond was deeper than she thought...sank right to the bottom...figured she 'd never do that again....WRONG....had to put up a kiddy pool for her with only 4 inches of water in it ...now she can splash all she wants.......:sign yeah that:

we also have a bassett hound and his name is tater ( Homers couch potato is his regestered name). He likes to :178: chase the birds out of his yard and nap and also have lots of goodies . They are a bundle of jopy to have as companions , but want lots of attention . You a very pretty dog Tom .:thumbsup2:

She was born on Dec. 31st......she weighs 22 lbs as of saturdays vet visit.....she almost drowned tonight.....she deceided to get that basset she saw in the water of our decorative pond...dove in after her..the pond was deeper than she thought...sank right to the bottom...figured she 'd never do that again....WRONG....had to put up a kiddy pool for her with only 4 inches of water in it ...now she can splash all she wants.......:sign yeah that:

Oh she is a week younger then ours, I though she was older, I know you got her before we got ours, guess that is why I thought she was older..

When a basset gets something in their head, it is hard to get it out.. They do make dog life jackets.. :happy65: