I promise to be a good girl this year at MD. I won't dump any water on you or cause any other trouble. I even promise not to get involved in anyone else's ideas. No matter how funny they may be. Besides I'm getting my other eye done right before I come up. So I gotta be good. Or at least relatively good. :whistling:Mind you I can't predict what others may do. Of course I have no fore-knowledge of anything (at the moment anyway). Even if I did I couldn't say anything. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Boss Man,

I completely support Mini Muffin in her aforementioned comments on her not being a trouble maker. I think it is interesting that Mini is able to use the keyboard and have her fingers crossed at the same time. SHe is very talented.

Actually, I do think that Mini has turned over a new leaf, as they say.

I do think she will be taking her traditional rear end shots of members.

She does seem to enjoy that a great deal.

Do not worry Mini, I will defend you to the END. Oh darn I brought that up again.

Yama Mama

I don't believe a word she said. Then she tried to use the "ohhh....my eye hurts" just to make sure that I don't try to get even with her for the past transgressions. The all that "can't be responsible for others" talk. Sounds like the small legalese print that you find on everything now days. :rasberry: