IGNORED

Throttle Lock?

Iowa Guy

I have the BreakaWay on my Suzuki Boulevard. It is very nice. Smooth and a feature that I especially like that some of the less expensive ones don't have is that the front break trips the lock to the release position.

Good luck on your search.

Mel

Guest oldroadstar

Go to www.concours.org for suggestions. You can go as simple as a Cat O-ring for a couple bucks. I used that and it works well. Vista-cruise (not the universal one) works well also.

There's a couple of different styles that you can find on Ebay. There's a new one #220607068769 that I haven't seen before, but it looks like it could be a winner. I have a NEP on the '83 that I picked up off Ebay. Cheap, simple and effective. The type with the bar that spans the controls is a joke.

www.throttlemeister.com. Top quality product built in Milwaukee, WI (not by Hardly Davidson). My Dad has one on his BMW and it is a piece of artwork and works perfectly.

Depending on type, it will cost $115 or $125. It replaces your end weight on the throttle.

RR

Naugh-T has this one on her Victory. I tried it works and looks good, you do not even know the bike has a throttle lock.

Decent price compared to some.

Brad