IGNORED

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Tire Changer

sarges46

Is there anyone willing to order this attachment for me a have it shipped to a US address (border services).

If you order it on-line and just change the shipping details you wouldnt even have to touch the thing. We can work out how I am gonna get you the cash.

I cant order the thing because my credit card is Canadian of course and they want a US address to put the billing info on.

I already have the base for the thing and just need the adaptor that fits on top.

Thanks

Is there anyone willing to order this attachment for me a have it shipped to a US address (border services).

If you order it on-line and just change the shipping details you wouldnt even have to touch the thing. We can work out how I am gonna get you the cash.

I cant order the thing because my credit card is Canadian of course and they want a US address to put the billing info on.

I already have the base for the thing and just need the adaptor that fits on top.

Thanks

Rick I have the attachment but I have never used it. :ignore:

I can order it for you. Will they ship it to you in Canada "A". :missingtooth:

Let me know.

Bubber

aka Steve

Gary

Princess Auto doesnt have them anymore and will not say if they are going to order them. I got the base from them last week for 50 bucks but no luck on the mc attachment. I even checked the stores in Winnipeg and they have none either.

Bubber.

I would have it shipped to a US addy in North Dakota. Then I will cross over and pick it up.

Or you can have it sent here and pick it up at PIP when JoDee and I go there. Sheese, have to explain everything to these civil servants. :big-grin-emoticon:

Who said he is CIVIL? LOL

I was going to suggest that but I didn't want to haul it with all my WIFE'S other stuff. LOL:crying:

Who said he is CIVIL? LOL

I was going to suggest that but I didn't want to haul it with all my WIFE'S other stuff. LOL:crying:

Didn't say he was "Civil" I said he was a "Servant" to civil people. We both must know him pretty well. Now as for his bride, she's a sweet heart and must work full time to keep him in check. :whistling::thumbsup:

Didn't say he was "Civil" I said he was a "Servant" to civil people. We both must know him pretty well. Now as for his bride, she's a sweet heart and must work full time to keep him in check. :whistling::thumbsup:

Yes she is a sweet heart! And I am only a civil servant for 11 more months! then I am gonna retire to drive a school bus. Living the dream!

PIP is way too late as I have a tire now that needs changing and Gord will shortly have two. At 90 bucks a pop to change tires here we can afford to even mess up a couple of tires learning!

Gary

Princess Auto doesnt have them anymore and will not say if they are going to order them. I got the base from them last week for 50 bucks but no luck on the mc attachment. I even checked the stores in Winnipeg and they have none either.

Have you tried, asking the mail order call center, about the MC Tire adapter?????

They may be able to find one in another store & get it shipped to you.

Edited by Rocket
added more

Yeppers

its item number 42927.

But hold for a minute if you were thinking of helping me. I am waiting for a reply from Princess Auto in Winnipeg to see if they are going to order one for me. The cost is pretty darn close to Harbor Freights.

Yeppers

its item number 42927.

But hold for a minute if you were thinking of helping me. I am waiting for a reply from Princess Auto in Winnipeg to see if they are going to order one for me. The cost is pretty darn close to Harbor Freights.

No worry, they said that it is a normal stock item.

And I get there a couple of times a week....:whistling:

If/When you need help with this from me just let me know.

No worry, they said that it is a normal stock item.

And I get there a couple of times a week....:whistling:

If/When you need help with this from me just let me know.

Never know when they are going to come up with something you ain't got:confused24::rotfl:

According to the Priority Mail chart at usps.com I think it is going to be close as to whether it will fit as "standard" size for about $23US.

Based on the size and weight given on the HF web site it is 31 lbs and has a combined size of 100 inches. You are allowed 108 inches. Most HF stuff is in pretty flimsy boxes so I would think that you would want another wrap of real cardboard around it to help make sure it stays in the box, that will push the 108 inch limit. I would also want to add some kind of packing inside the box so that it can not shift around to punch its way out of the box. This all will add a couple of pounds.

I do tend to use overkill when shipping anything.

Sorry, can't help with the quality issues.

My next question is, can they not ship it and then you wouldnt have to fool with it? I almost think that would be cheaper as well cause they must get some sort of deal....but wadda I know!

If I could I would just go on-line buy it with my credit card and have them ship it to the US addy I use. I know you are close but once it leaves their store then we would be at the mercy of the shipping gurus.

Is the issue with the difference in funds, Can vs US or with the shipping address being other than your home?

I never have things shipped to my house, all I had to do was to call my credit card co. and give them the other "authorized" address. For the dealer, when they type in the address it comes back as good, they don't know or care if it where you live.

I never tried it across country boarders but if you call you CCc they may be able to help.

You buy, you ask em to ship it to the addy I provide you...its a border services place just across the line from me. Its in the US.

We figure out how to get you your money...ie paypal or something. I go to across the border and pick up item when it arrives.

Dang.....when I read that it sure sounds like some scams I've read before!!

You might have to ask around and see if I am legit!

Becuase you have a US card that links you to a US addy their order process works...it doesnt for me cause I have a Canadian card linked to a Canadian addy shipping to a US addy. Sounds confusing....I wish they took paypal....it would be so much easier!