IGNORED

Looking for a part

Looking for a part for the rear turn signal light. It is number 11 in the picture below.

It is a chrome piece and is needed to hold the eye brow on.

Got one laying around?

BOO

Looking for a part for the rear turn signal light. It is number 11 in the picture below.

Got one laying around?

BOO

I may have one let me look and I will get back to you!

Bubber :bluesbrother:

Got one laying around?

BOO

OK it looks like I have one. It is the chrome ring that holds the lens to the blinker housing.

So here is the deal........ I learned this from a friend in AL.

Send me your address and then you will be required to pay it forward to someone someday if they need help and you can supply that help.

Yes you can blame Eck for this! LOL I am still paying it froward for all the help he has given me. So joint the club! Its a good club too!

If that is good with you then send your address and I will send it out ASAP.

Steve

i'll send you one and you don't have to pay it foward usless you want too! how's that bubber!! i don't care what eck SAYS!! LOL!! just kidding, i just recieved some parts and i always try to help out other if possible. i've collected several sets of turn signals and have some around if needed! one day i'll get them all laid out and list them. we need to have a swap day at the rallies, when i wrecked my venture, i gave my battery to allenH at vogel to help him get home and freebird bought my dyna tech ign mod and i gave several other parts away i didn't need anymore.

i'll send you one and you don't have to pay it foward usless you want too! how's that bubber!! i don't care what eck SAYS!! LOL!! just kidding, i just recieved some parts and i always try to help out other if possible. i've collected several sets of turn signals and have some around if needed! one day i'll get them all laid out and list them. we need to have a swap day at the rallies, when i wrecked my venture, i gave my battery to allenH at vogel to help him get home and freebird bought my dyna tech ign mod and i gave several other parts away i didn't need anymore.

Its all good with me! Just blame it all on Eck! He is the one that started it all by helping me so much. LOL He works cheap too. :yikes:

I am good to go which ever way he (Boo) wants to go. Forward, backward even sideways if that will do it. :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Weather here has been fantabulistic and some times even better. Hope you all are enjoying the same.

Bubber

aka Steve

Edited by Bubber

Its all good with me! Just blame it all on Eck! He is the one that started it all by helping me so much. LOL He works cheap too. :yikes:

I am good to go which ever way he (Boo) wants to go. Forward, backward even sideways if that will do it. :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Weather here has been fantabulistic and some times even better. Hope you all are enjoying the same.

Bubber

aka Steve

Thanks Don but I will go with the first offer, I don't usually ask people to pay it forward but they seem to do it anyway once someone had done them a favor.

I also tend to collect parts for whatever bike I am riding at the time for just is case. I still have some parts for the first gen bikes which have no use for, should get rid of them I guess.

I would have ordered one on line but the sites I went to did not display the shipping and I don't like to order things without knowing the shipping charges, been stung before.

Thanks a lot guys,

BOO

what's next?? ya gunna start bidding on how much you will pay him to take it??:witch_brew:

Even I draw the line at that!

Its all ECK's fault! LOL

Who would pick on ECK if not for all of us?

Part going out in the mail Friday.

Steve

This place is great, everybody falling all over each other to give things away :crackup: Maybe we'll just rename it freebay.com :D Guess I'll have to take inventory of all the pieces in my garage and put em in the swap page :whistling:

This place is great, everybody falling all over each other to give things away :crackup: Maybe we'll just rename it freebay.com :D Guess I'll have to take inventory of all the pieces in my garage and put em in the swap page :whistling:

talk is cheap.....whatcha got???lol:confused07: