IGNORED

Need an in-line volume control

Marcarl

So now that I have Ed-sets and have put some foam behind the helmet speakers,,, the music is awesome,,,, I actually listen to some of my tunes on my GPS. Seems everything good brings along something else to deal with. It's either I'm going deaf or Marca hears too well,,,, I think it's the later,,,,, either way, when I turn on the music she says it's a way too loud and so when I get it where she's happy, I can hardly hear it. So what I need now is a volume control that will fit the 5 pin cord that 83's to 85's come with. Is there such a thing?

Thanks Eck,, just what I was looking for,,,, now how to get it to Canada,,,, don't worry, I got ideas and I hope friends.

Wow Eck where would you find that thing ? ?

Carl play the music through the speakers, You will be closer so you should be able to hear it as you sit closer to the speakers :rotf:

Brad

Speakers sound horrible and even then I get told it's tooooooo loud. Maybe it's just my singing along.

Thanks guys,,, got it all looked after. Got Wizard765 to do the ordering, ('cause now he wants one tooo) and the paying, Bongobobny to accept the order and then deliver it, maybe to our VentureIn next week. Life couldn't get better for a Dutchman.