IGNORED

Back rest

Motorcycle Mike

I need to get a backrest.

After doing a search, it appears to be a draw between the Diamond R and the Utopia with everyone being happy with their choice.

I'm leaning toward the Utopia because it's $41 cheaper.

Is there a reason other than them being a sponser of this board, that I should fork over more for the Diamond R backrest?

Thanks for any advice.

I just got the Utopia and I can't imagine any other backrest being better than this is. The instructions were some of the best I've seen, the entire job only took 30 minutes and it pivots forward/backward and swivels up and down with the angle of my back. The materials and workmanship are perfect. You'll be glad you got it.:hihi:

+1 for the Utopia. It, too, matches the pillow top seat exactly. My passenger likes the detachable bag that goes on the back of the backrest (facing her)... perfect to hold her cell phone or a snack.

I put a scrap board between the bracket and the fender when drilling out the hole... just in case.

Who needs a vice.:stickpoke: I mounted mine, it pushed a little forward, so I pushed back. It's finer than frog hair now.:witch_brew: Wouldn't take nothing for it. Thanks Diamond R for producing a great backrest:thumbsup2: Well worth the :mo money:

I love my utopia. and the drilling took all of 2 min to do.:337:

I really liked Paul's Utopia backrest, as well! I've had his bike for the last month-and-a-half or more and he just got it back from me Saturday afternoon, after getting his Doctor's OK to ride again, which he wasted no time doing on Sunday!

It's really great to see him recovering so well from his recent surgeries. Welcome back to the wonderful world of riding, Paul!

TERRY