IGNORED

wny ride tomorrow....

BIG TOM

Meeting at Pioneer motorsports at noon tomorrow (Rt.16 in Yorkshire..across from Earls restaurant)....thats Sunday the 16th...anyone wishing to ride with us, feel free to join in the fun.....see you tomorrow.......:fnd_(16):

Meeting at Pioneer motorsports at noon tomorrow (Rt.16 in Yorkshire..across from Earls restaurant)....thats Sunday the 16th...anyone wishing to ride with us, feel free to join in the fun.....see you tomorrow.......:fnd_(16):

Wish I could. I'm leaving the great northwest on the 27th and may be headed to Ft. Drum. We'll see, I guess. It's the only thing going with my company for the near future that I know of.

Of course we wil be there as soon as MRAF gets here to pick up his Tach! If we aren't there when you are ready to leave just come over here first. Motorcycle Tom, and Joe Nesamon will also be riding with us!

We went past your place a couple of hours ago on our way to ice cream. Thought I'd show MC Tom where you live!!!!

Of course we wil be there as soon as MRAF gets here to pick up his Tach! If we aren't there when you are ready to leave just come over here first. Motorcycle Tom, and Joe Nesamon will also be riding with us!

We went past your place a couple of hours ago on our way to ice cream. Thought I'd show MC Tom where you live!!!!

We got back home from our ride about 6:30....We also stopped for 2 ICE CREAM CONES in Lancaster...one just didn't do it......must have just missed each other.....will see you tomorrow.

I'm pooped...you guys wore me out today..............got home around 7pm.... I think I'm going back to my taller windshild...feels like I've been in a wind tunnel all day....................but the ice cream was wonderful....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Ice cream, guess we should have followed you back. Nice meeting all of you. The tach will solve my anal-ness.:rotfl:Thanks Bob. Life is full of first times and today I was declared "Ride Captain".:322: We'll see you all again "next time".:thumbsup2::D

Life is full of first times and today I was declared "Ride Captain".:322:

eeerrrrrrr...Is that what you thought everyone was calling you?.....ahh, sure thats what we said....RIDE CAPTAIN....yea, RIDE CAPTAIN, thats it............:stickpoke: