IGNORED

Moto Photos

dunvilsteev

Going through others photos I see "Wanderer" has a great one of him and the missus peeking over his shoulder as they cruise down the road. And Charlie (dragerman) has a cool one of his profile reflected in his right side mirror. Both "moto photos" - can only be had on a bike! Feel free to post 'em guys, I am unsure how to do that, and I felt funny taking others pics to show on my thread.

Here's a couple from our 2009 Banff trip.

On the 2nd pix it looks like the hubby's helmet is dirty.......not so....just the remanants of sunflower seeds I eat on our road trips! hehe......

Edited by Iowawegian
misspell

I think this is a great thread.

I am always taking pictures of our bike trips and making them into Shutterfly books.

It's great to see some interesting shots. Hope this thread keeps going as it will give me some new idea's.

Love the one taken low to the ground!!!

And Ponch,....nice pix of that cuteypie of yours! She's always got a smile on her face!!!

Love the starbursts ... just the right angle!!

My buddy has a trick for getting a good angle when riding, he holds the camera upside down so the button is under the thumb, instead of stretching with your index finger when holding the camera right side up. Then he just flips the pics on the 'puter. Just something I never thought of .....