IGNORED

hub meet planning in arkansas

Snarley Bill

well as hard as i tried i just can't sit on the side lines and not have a meet this year. i would like to have a meet at the hub again. no date planned as yet, and it is just going to be a get together of old friends. we did it last year in preparation for the international and had a great time. it will be nothing fancy. no prizes, no frills , just a good old sit around and chew the fat and random ride get together. let me know if your interested. i will have to contact randall at the hub to see what dates are available. i'm figuring a thursday, friday, and saturday. i don't care if we have 10 people turn out, or 100, it will be a blast. i will officially post a date as soon as i get with the hub. i'm open for suggestions on dates. bill :clap2::clap2::2133: ps. i talked to lowell yesterday and he said let him know when. like to see you texans up there again.

guess i better start working on a date. wanted to avoid the heat but that may not be possible. :2133:

Hey Bill.....make it the 3rd week of June. We are going to be touring Arkansas that week. That would give me plenty of incentive to visit the hub!

Joe

Bill when it comes right down to it.. You & Linda pick the dates that fits you both the best!!!!! Remember the last time you two planed something trying to please other folks it kinda burned you both a bit.

Bill

You and Linda have done so much and went out of your way for others on setting these meets its time you set this meet by your best interest not by ours - theirs or anyone else's....

You set the date we will show up.............:happy34:

Not trying to step on anybody's toes here if I have move your feet LOL

See you two real soon Give Linda a big hug for me too..

OH Snowflake said HI too

the end of june sounds good but i have no vacation left till aug. 7 when i get 4 more weeks. i may be able to take off without pay. possibly the end of july would work. i think i can get an advance on my vacation since it's close to my due date. i will have to suck up with the boss. :2133: