IGNORED

Mini's FL meet pics

mini-muffin

Here's the few pics I took at the meet in Florida. I got a couple of George and Bobbie together, plus some of Bobbie. It's hard getting pics of the two of them together, Bobbie is usually busy taking pics. Had a great time, can't wait to do it again.

Margaret

I got a couple of George and Bobbie together, plus some of Bobbie. It's hard getting pics of the two of them together, Bobbie is usually busy taking pics.

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if Sleeperhawk/Chickenhawk and the mechanic were one in the same... kinda like a Superman/Clark Kent thing. :stickpoke::whistling:

Good thing you dispelled that rumor. :rotf:

How about Tarzan and Jane or...

Lucy and Ricky Ricardo

Rob and Laura Petry

Trixie and Ed Norton

Ralph and Alice Kramden

Fred and Wilma Flintstone

George & Gracie Burns

Ozzie & Harriet

Archie and Edith Bunker

Rob and Laura Petrie

George Burns & Gracie Allen

Al and Peggy Bundy

Archie & Edith Bunker

Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler

or simply George and Bobbie???? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

(A couple of famous George's up there!)

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if Sleeperhawk/Chickenhawk and the mechanic were one in the same... kinda like a Superman/Clark Kent thing. :stickpoke::whistling:

Good thing you dispelled that rumor. :rotf:

What I was getting at is that we never see you together, in photos, so you could be the same person only in disguise. Like people never saw Clark Kent when Superman was around and visa versa. :Bunny:

How about Tarzan and Jane or...

Lucy and Ricky Ricardo

Rob and Laura Petry

Trixie and Ed Norton

Ralph and Alice Kramden

Fred and Wilma Flintstone

George & Gracie Burns

Ozzie & Harriet

Archie and Edith Bunker

Rob and Laura Petrie

George Burns & Gracie Allen

Al and Peggy Bundy

Archie & Edith Bunker

Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler

or simply George and Bobbie???? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

(A couple of famous George's up there!)

Yeah!! Pics of me were a rare thing til I got around this bunch!! Don't help withmy undercover work!!:confused24::snow2:

Well, if I'm ever at an event with Bobbie, you can bet I'm gonna strap myself to her back and then I won't have to worry about having my picture taken. :Bunny: :rotf:

Well, if I'm ever at an event with Bobbie, you can bet I'm gonna strap myself to her back and then I won't have to worry about having my picture taken. :Bunny: :rotf:

Well ya better hope she's the only one with a camera at that event. Cause if you're strapped to her back that's a pic waiting to be taken. :crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Well ya better hope she's the only one with a camera at that event. Cause if you're strapped to her back that's a pic waiting to be taken. :crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Didn't really think this through too well, I guess :confused24: :whistling: :Bunny:

Aww' date=' being strapped to my back won't do you any good! I take a lot of pictures behind me!:whistling::whistling::whistling:[/color']

Yeah, now that you mention it I remember all those pics looking out the back of your scoot. Crap I can't win for losing. Guess I'll just have to stay away from events that you'll be at. :Bunny:

I still want to know where the picture of Mini is in the hight chair. I bet she was able to sit up with the regular people and see them eye to eye. LOL I will have to make sure we have one available in Nov at the Crab Shack.:parrots::rotfl:

There were no pics of me in a high chair since I didn't need one. :whistling:I could have used a step stool. My feet didn't touch the floor, but I wasn't the only one. Last years trip to the crab shack I didn't need a high chair either. :innocent: I even could touch the floor from my chair. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret