IGNORED

Motorcycle Alarms??

Sunrayman

How many of y'all use these devices? I found one called Scorpion on a Valkyrie I had purchased, and the siren was very piercing, but I totaled the bike about a week later, so I never knew much about it.

Does anyone have one they like? How about the remote? Will it work while you're away like at a mall shopping or something? How sensitive are the electronics? "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" comes to mind...

Price doesn't matter as long as it's reliable...

My 05 came with a Gorilla (not sure what model) and it has motion sensor and ignition alarms. But, you have to put it somewhere, obvious place is the saddlebag, then there are the wires running from it. About the ONLY time I use it is if I'm walking away and I actually notice some nefarious looking dudes eyeing it up, otherwise I never use it. So then when I do actually turn it on, I usually forget about it when returning and set it off myself..... dah! Probably going to remove it and use the wiring for LEDs.... :2cents:

I have a fake alarm light, cost $20.00. It is wired to blink only when the bike is turned off. 3 wire install and small hole for the light in faring.

Cb

Woohoo! Now that I know it's fake, all I gotta do is track you down. With your bad knees, back & shoulder problems, you'll never catch me. :thumbsup: