IGNORED

Planning for 2008 - I want DATES!!

RoadKill

I would like to start planning vacation time for 2008. I found the dates for the International and VIP, but they are not on the rallies page. What about Maintenance Day? You brave enough to do it again Don? :rasberry: Eureka Springs? Vogel replacement? Ecks Natchez ride? Any others??:confused24:

I know for me the sooner I know dates, the more likely I am to attend. If we could get them in the Rallies forum, on the calendar and on the Rallies link that would be perfect.:2133:

Roadkill,

I will do my best to have you an answer on the Natchez trace ride by end of this week.

I want to do some calling to Natchez Trace info and echk on a couple things first.

Hopefully, by end of this week, I will have the Natchez Trace ride dates posted in BOTH...the VR-Rallies and calendar sections of this site.

I'm waiting for them too....I've got alot planned so the sooner I have dates the better. One of my vacations is already tied up with the family cruise in Feb.. so between Maintenance Day, the International Rally and our annual 'Big Trip' (this year, I think it's Nova Scotia) we have a full plate. So GET DEM DATES IN!!!!!!!!

:whistling:

Roadkill,

I will do my best to have you an answer on the Natchez trace ride by end of this week.

I want to do some calling to Natchez Trace info and echk on a couple things first.

Hopefully, by end of this week, I will have the Natchez Trace ride dates posted in BOTH...the VR-Rallies and calendar sections of this site.

Thank you sir. I really want to get down for this one, so you can buy me a :97: :rasberry:

I'm waiting for them too....I've got alot planned so the sooner I have dates the better. One of my vacations is already tied up with the family cruise in Feb.. so between Maintenance Day, the International Rally and our annual 'Big Trip' (this year, I think it's Nova Scotia) we have a full plate. So GET DEM DATES IN!!!!!!!!

:whistling:

vin, hope you make it to eureka springs,i owe you a dinner.and you won't be sorry. really awesome riding. bill

OK folks...I have been working on updating our counter page for the 2008 Rallies. Please check them and make sure I have the dates and etc. correct.

I will add the Natchez dates as soon as Eck decides on them as well as Maintenance Day dates as soon as I figure that one out.

Also, please let me know if I've missed any. I know that I am missing Pyro's VentureRider East and also Venture West but have heard no dates or plans yet for those.

http://www.venturerider.org/rally/

Thanks

OK folks...I have been working on updating our counter page for the 2008 Rallies. Please check them and make sure I have the dates and etc. correct.

I will add the Natchez dates as soon as Eck decides on them as well as Maintenance Day dates as soon as I figure that one out.

Also, please let me know if I've missed any. I know that I am missing Pyro's VentureRider East and also Venture West but have heard no dates or plans yet for those.

http://www.venturerider.org/rally/

Thanks

Thank you Don. I appreciate it.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...