IGNORED

Wednesday night \ Ride night

Marcarl

For the last 3 years we had a Tuesday night, ride night,,,, this year we ride on Wednesday nights. Leave our place, 26 Madeleine Road, Brant, (new address) at 6:30 pm, if that works. If earlier or later would be better, let me know.

We ride for the joy of riding and BS. Normally we ride for 'coffee' or ice cream, until it's just about dark. We have no real destination and don't really know what direction that is in, until we leave,,,, kind of all depends on who's coming along. You don't have to post that you're coming, Marca and I will ride anyways,,,but if you are later than 6:30 you might find us gone. If we know you want to join up,,,we can wait.

Starts this Wednesday May 5 2010.

Edited by Marcarl

This is a GREAT idea and we will be on most of these rides. Unfortuneatly this week we have visitors coming from far away and may need to stay and entertain them... Still a small possibility depending on circumstances.. (I'd rather ride :-) )

Wayne

Hi Carl

Great to hear the day is now Wednesday. At a conference tomorrow, but likely on the next one (May 12).

Will put the address in the GPS-Sally and have her point us to your place NEXT week.

Have a great ride tomorrow.:thumbsup2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Fantastic ride... aside from my '83 relieving itself through an overflow tube about halfway through the night. No major harm done, still had a great time & made it home safe.

Those roads were awesome, but Wayne isn't kidding when he said "skinny". There was barely enough room for that big Wing in front of me to eke past the cyclists.

Perfect temps, twisty roads, good ice cream and fantastic company.. can't wait to do'er again.

Well he doesn't work so he has the time to find these places and I bet it was south of the 401 :rotf:

Brad

Doesn't work? my foot!!!! Just for your information, I am married, and if that isn't enough she was pregnant 6 times and each time one came out, so that makes 6 kids,, all with their needs and wants and wishes,,,, ya and then there is always the business to look after and help them out to catch up. Ya I do have time on my hands and go riding around the country when I got nothing better to do,, just to visit friends,,,, have you seen me lately?

have you seen me lately?

No I live North of the 401. Understand your Daughter who only lives a couple miles from here, has to go to Brantford just to visit her mother:sign20: .

Never could understand why people who have retired seem to never have any time to do anything. :think: I am sure someday I will understand this one

Brad

No I live North of the 401. Understand your Daughter who only lives a couple miles from here, has to go to Brantford just to visit her mother:sign20: .

Never could understand why people who have retired seem to never have any time to do anything. :think: I am sure someday I will understand this one

Brad

Oh you uninformed person you,,, my daughter moved away from you about 2 years ago,,, guess maybe she heard about the goings on over there, she moved to Brechin ON, now she has further to drive,,, but she comes regularly.

And yes, you is getting older, hopefully so,,, and one day soon you may also be 'retired' then we could ride together if you can find the time.