IGNORED

Thank You to A VR Members Wife!

Tom

Most of you know I hosted a BBQ meet and eat in Leakey,Texas(3 Sisters area). GuthDaddy17 and his wife were coming and had a little incident in Johnson City,Texas while headng to my house and were unable to attend. I was unaware that Keeley had made me a "Special" present for the event but Larry sent it VIA FedEX. It is a really cool BBQ Apron She hand stitched(Maybe machine but regardless stitched) with the inscriptions you will see on the Apron..even went as far as putting the little blue VR Award ribbons on it! VERY COOL! Thanks Keeley and Larry! Here are some pictures..I know I need a hair cut..didnt feel like combing it but Im old..who cares! BTW Both are doing OK at last call to them..Thanks again Keeley!

You are very welcome Tom, Keeley knew how much time and effort you had put in to make the weekend a success. We are doing fine and will be back in no time. I'll leave it to y'all to decide exactly which model is on the apron, Keeley thought you would get a kick out of that, she had even checked with me to see what color bike you have so she could make it the same.:bighug:

You are very welcome Tom, Keeley knew how much time and effort you had put in to make the weekend a success. We are doing fine and will be back in no time. I'll leave it to y'all to decide exactly which model is on the apron, Keeley thought you would get a kick out of that, she had even checked with me to see what color bike you have so she could make it the same.:bighug:

Larry,actually I liked the Vespa on the apron. When you guys get all settled up on the bike and get wheels under you again we will go back and at least spend the night there again and ride the Sisters with you two. Thanks again,I Love it! Tom

GuthDaddy17 and his wife were coming and had a little incident in Johnson City,Texas

And are they Okay?

Yes they are A-OK, Messed up thre bike and Minor scrapes etc but from what I saw and what they told me as of yesterday they are in good shape..Thank God!

Really nice Tom. But why didn't you show me the Vespa scooter when I was there. I bet you look real cute on it.

:12101:

You know how it is getting old...I use it for training wheels for the Venture!