IGNORED

Motorcycle Superstore---not so super???

Mel

t hole said it for me. I'm not real happy about the price difference, but I'm more unhappy with their method of response.

Mel

A good Customer Service response does goes a long long way. I hope you are happy with the Jackets you purchased. Ride Safe.

You assumed a short response was rude. Just because you perceived what was written that way does not mean it was really rude or uncaring. Sure is could have been better, they could have added sorry and thank you, but the words in the response alone carry no malice. Had you gone up to a service counter at a store and asked the same question, and gotten those same words in an apologetic tone of voice with a small timid shrug, you would have been happy, or at least happier. Unless of course you were just looking for an excuse to be unhappy.

The fact there is no tonal quality or body language in the written word lends people to assume it, and from my experience, when the words are ambiguous, people assume the writer has the same attitude they personally have at the time they read it.

Between the internet, and the county's schools system's lack of funding, and continual dumbing down of curriculum so almost every parent can feel good about their kid being in GIFTED classes, no one has time to learn to actually write anymore, and it doesn't look like reading is doing that well either.