IGNORED

Accessories

cpsigmtr

Morning All

Just wondering where everyone is getting their accessories from. Hopefully picking up my new 2009 RSV next week so not even sure what I want but looking for suppliers in Canada or suppliers that ship to Canada with resonable rates.

Thanks

John

:Venture:

Buy from the US and save save save...did I mention you will save!? Texas Yamaha, Seattle Yamaha. I have dealt with both.

Dont ever ever ship to Canada with UPS or Fedex from the states! You will get killed because of the brokerage fee's!

Anyone that will ship USPS is good.

Or if you are close to the border find a border services company just across the line and ship to them. UPS or Fedex can be real reasonable then...the dealers might even have free shipping to US addresses.

There will be a small fee from the border services folks but its well worth it. Most of the stuff I buy are from the US and I ship it just south of us. It takes me close to an hour to get there but its still worth it. Plus our government wants its GST when you come back so be prepared for that.

John

Don't waste a whole lot of time if you want genuine Yamaha accessories for you RSV. They are starting to discontinue them and some are getting tough to find. I have had good success with South Seattle.....now Sports Plaza it seems...real good pricing. And of course check the classifieds for a few items made by out talented members!!!

Keith

www.staryamaha.com