IGNORED

"UGLY" gets a well needed bath.....

Skid

Skid sold her and fender tip fell off, shifter fell off, she started idleling like crap, acting just like a woman!!!! I'll have to pet her a little.

But still when you crank right hand all the way back you better hang on!! Hasn't forgot she is a 1st Gen!!!

Ain't seen too many bits "fall off" a woman Dan :think:

seen plenty of bits added though......ask me how I know :bawling:

Skid I agree with you. My Midnight will out run a 1st gen anytime.:hurts:

:rotfl: Good One Paul.

Don't forget Brown Sugar is a First Gen. A Legend on here....

Wish I could have seen the Blue Beast & Brown Sugar pair off against each other. That would have been awesome indeed, Two Legends against each other......:cool17:

Hope to see you soon Paul...:happy34:

1983 Venture The Beast (pictured) Wish I still had it.:crying:

......Wish I could have seen the Blue Beast & Brown Sugar pair off against each other. That would have been awesome indeed, Two Legends against each other......:cool17:

Actually there was this one time going up an interstate ramp where Yammer felt brave and jumped up on me, but I shut him down quickly. And then again, I was running two-up that day. At the next stop Yammer was still shaking his head wondering what happened..... :usa:

Skid is right.

I have never taken "Brown Sugar".

"Ugly" is close but just don't have that kind of Torque. I still have a couple more tricks to do to her.

"Parts Bike" ran good.

"Blue Beast" was the most tempermental thing I've ever rode. There were days she would have matched "Brown Sugar" and maybe more. Just never could get those days to match up with when we were riding togather. Now that she is gone and what I have learned I think it was something in TCI.

I'm still learning...:whistling:

"Brown Sugar" will be.....