IGNORED

Question about posting pics

Mooseduncan

At work here I have a whole slew of pics from my trip 2 years ago that I'd love to share, but I can't figure out how to transfer pics here from anywhere else but Photobucket and it would take forever to transfer the pics from where they are to photobucket then here. Is there an easier way?

At work here I have a whole slew of pics from my trip 2 years ago that I'd love to share, but I can't figure out how to transfer pics here from anywhere else but Photobucket and it would take forever to transfer the pics from where they are to photobucket then here. Is there an easier way?

Go to the photobucket page you want us to see and copy the link at the top, then paste it in a message here. http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m232/kebranton/maintday%2010/

It would look like this and all we have to do is clik on it.

it depends on where your pictures are stored. i have an SD disk in my camera. i pull the chip out and put it in my chip reader of my laptop and move them to a USB flash drive if i am gonna go about with them (like to work). then i tell this site to look at either my SD card on the laptop or the usb flash drive.

Look at my second post in the thread below. It details how to upload.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44037&highlight=posting+picture

After you run through the manage attachments screen and upload 10 pictures, you can go back and upload another ten, and another, to the same thread.

Gary

Edited by dingy

Look at my second post in the thread below. It details how to upload.

After you run through the manage attachments screen and upload 10 pictures, you can go back and upload another ten, and another, to the same thread.

Gary

Thanks Gary... now can you direct me to the thread below please!! :scratchchin: Sorry for being slightly retarded...