IGNORED

Rear fender

Art708

Does anyone know if the RSTD rear fender will fit on an RSV? Thanks.....

They have the same item number at Yamaha 5EJ-21610-00-P1 and look pretty much the same. See picture below. Note though that the Venture might have some additional holes since it has this rack that holds up the trunk as well as different brackets for the seats. The rack actually bolts to the steelbar/steel liner that is bolted to the fender and I suspect that it might have some additional holes/bolts due to the weight of the trunk. Still the picture shows no aditional holes and no difference in brackets for the seat. So I think there is a good change that this will fit.

Have a look at the picture attached. The lower fender is the Tour Deluxe and the upper a Venture. Both from a 2007 model. Maybe that will tell you something.

The best thing to do is to have a look at a Venture and a Tour DeLux side by side and compare.

They have the same item number at Yamaha 5EJ-21610-00-P1 and look pretty much the same. See picture below. Note though that the Venture might have some additional holes since it has this rack that holds up the trunk as well as different brackets for the seats. The rack actually bolts to the steelbar/steel liner that is bolted to the fender and I suspect that it might have some additional holes/bolts due to the weight of the trunk. Still the picture shows no aditional holes and no difference in brackets for the seat. So I think there is a good change that this will fit.

Have a look at the picture attached. The lower fender is the Tour Deluxe and the upper a Venture. Both from a 2007 model. Maybe that will tell you something.

The best thing to do is to have a look at a Venture and a Tour DeLux side by side and compare.

Thanks a lot StarFan.... I appreciate it very much.