IGNORED

trip home to kansas

payntor

have not filed my flight plan yet. leaving jacksonville monday am. headed for wichita. planning on going north thru georgia, carolinas,and tennessee. would like to go thru vogel and cherohalla skyway. looking for a scenic route north or west from let's say knoxville. two lane only (no dirt). randy,lewis,any help on eating places , campgrounds would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, jim

Well if you want to take the Cherahola and ride the Dragon, you can stay at Vogel State park, they have great campgrounds( Vogel State Park) From there you can ride the Cherahola and The Dragon and continue on right to Knoxville. Now if you want to go straight up into NC, you can pass on Vogel and the Cherahola and go straight up 123/441 into Dillard, Ga. and eat at the Dillard House Rest. Its right off Hwy 441 in Dillard, the food there is the best, and all you can stand to eat. Im sure Randy can clue you in on some good eating places over in his neck of the woods. Have a great and safe trip. The weather is turing cooler up here so bring your warm riding gear.

Leaving jacksonville monday am. headed for wichita. planning on going north thru georgia, carolinas,and tennessee. would like to go thru vogel and cherohalla skyway. looking for a scenic route north or west from let's say knoxville. two lane only (no dirt). randy,lewis,any help on eating places , campgrounds would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, jim

Hay Jim, I'm going to be in Wichita on Tuesday picking up my new RSV from a friend. Heading up to KC for the night, then back to North Texas. Let me know if your plans cross mine on those dates - love to meet up for a coffee or a beer.

Goose

Hay Jim, I'm going to be in Wichita on Tuesday picking up my new RSV from a friend. Heading up to KC for the night, then back to North Texas. Let me know if your plans cross mine on those dates - love to meet up for a coffee or a beer.

Goose

i may be in kc wednesday afternoon. when will you be headed back south?

and lewis - thanks for the tip.

jim