The industry's highest load rating.

120/90H-18 Front

140/90H-16 Rear

Speed Rating: H

Sidewall: Black

230 for set

------------------------------------------------------

Whats your alls thoughts on either set?

I have seen where alot of folks here run the Avon's but they were 300 a set and that is getting way out of my price range when I have to also pay to have them put on..

I tried a set of Conti Tours, TK 16 and 17, on my Venture Royale. They worked just fine, but...

Only got 7,000 miles out of the front, and 6,000 out of the rear. Replaced the front with a Shinko Tourmaster 230, and only got 6,000 miles out of that one. I replaced the Shinko with a Dunlop Elite 3, and so far so good.

So, I wouldn't get the Continentals. They do fine, except you won't be getting much mileage out of them.

The Michelin Commander I have on the rear right now will be good for about 9,000 miles. I'll be replacing it next week with another one just like it.

Never tried the Kenda Kruz.

Nick Diaz

Middletown, MD

I've got the Kruz on my 89 and am happy with them so far (only about 2,000 miles on them).

If you decide to go that route buy them from me! Thunder Valley Powersports

When you enter the coupon code "VentureRider" at checkout it knocks 15% of which will save you a few bucks over the price in your post.

Do you carry a 130-90-16 tire for the front on the 2nd Gens? I'll be needing a new front soon, and I'd rather spend my money doing business with a dedicated VentureRider. (Especially one that offers a 15% discount!)

Dave

Do you carry a 130-90-16 tire for the front on the 2nd Gens? I'll be needing a new front soon, and I'd rather spend my money doing business with a dedicated VentureRider. (Especially one that offers a 15% discount!)

Dave

The Kruz is not available in the 130-90-16 size. I'm not sure what mistake I'd made earlier that made me think it was available.

Sorry

Edited by MiCarl
Screwed up!