IGNORED

Clutch brake cover

emtdouggood

I got my clutch brake cover from Renne today. The cover looks great if you do not have one coming you need to. Thanks Renne it looks great

Congratulations on being the "First" Doug!:happy65: I'm happy you like it, I'm about to do the motor sideplates now, both 1st and second Gen......V FOUR.................:scratchchin:

By the way, the switch over from "06" 2nd Gen res. covers looks like Yamaha went from cast @ $18.00 to CNC billet @ $47.00 according to my local dealer. Whatta deal huh?:think:

Renne,,,,,,,,,

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine too! It's beautiful!

Unfortunately, my wife was the one who collected the post and brought it to me. She did not believe that this was a piece of safety equipment. She called it "jewelry for your girlfriend". I am shocked. SHOCKED!

Thanks for the great work Renne!

Dave

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/4545824510_cd2bd0b6a5.jpg

WOW! Nice shot Dave ! Thank you for the cudo's ! Cookie just saw the post,,,I caved in,,,:Avatars_Gee_George:"Cookie" on one side,,,"RENNE" on the other..................

Ride easy

Renne.............

I got mine too! It's beautiful!

Unfortunately, my wife was the one who collected the post and brought it to me. She did not believe that this was a piece of safety equipment. She called it "jewelry for your girlfriend". I am shocked. SHOCKED!

Thanks for the great work Renne!

Dave

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/4545824510_cd2bd0b6a5.jpg

"oh" by the way,,it "is" a piece of safety equipment,,,,it keeps the brake fluid from spilling out................:whistling:

Renne..............:rotf: