IGNORED

RSV & RSTD t-shirts

elmicko

I bought one of them. A nice tee-shirt and the printing is fairly good too. They are listed for $10.99 plus $6.95 S&H. I bid it for $7.05 plus $6.95 S&H and they accepted the offer. The shirts are 99% cotton, made in Honduras and imported into Mexico. I'm satisfied with the purchase. Looks like my bike okay.

I just ordered 2 of the RSTD Tee shirts from that Ebay store. There was some confusion on the site because it shows "XS" as the only size available. After you place the order you can specify what you want. They are changing the wording to "Royal Star Tour Deluxe" and adding my name to the front of the shirt, at no extra cost. I actually received a phone call from Dan, the owner who wanted to verify all the information. He also stated that he can put ANYTHING on a tee shirt, cars, boats, pets, etc. Well I'll be in tee shirt paradise for a bit. I ordered 2 shirts from Don's maint day (sorry I won't be there) and 2 shirts from the ebay store. I'll let you know about the quality as soon as I get the tee shirts because they are located in Bend Oregon so it should be quick.

:rudolf:

silverdeer

Edited by silverdeer0454

I received the tee shirts from Ebay yesterday and they are actually real nice. The quality of the material is pretty good because the shirts are made by Gildan and the printing is done by folks in Oregon. The quality of the RSTD on the back is also good and they changed the wording over the bike to read, "Royal Star Tour Deluxe". Despite the "lame" comment I find this product to be a good value and high quality. It's tough finding items that depict the RSTD so I'm happy with this purchase.