IGNORED

Cold Start @ -8c now not running right

concord006

Generally my venture doesn't take much choke to start it. After a cool start up from outside I drove straight into my garage(no warm up). Next day went to start and only running on 3 cylinders. three hot one cold. Took the plug out it was wet and fouled, I replaced only that plug but it still is not running the same. Any thoughts on this? Should replace all plugs? Just replaced begining of last year.

Generally my venture doesn't take much choke to start it. After a cool start up from outside I drove straight into my garage(no warm up). Next day went to start and only running on 3 cylinders. three hot one cold. Took the plug out it was wet and fouled, I replaced only that plug but it still is not running the same. Any thoughts on this? Should replace all plugs? Just replaced begining of last year.

I believe you said you changed that plug so if still not firing then possible Coil Issue which if less than 5 years old then warranty should cover it.

Good Luck

It's really hard to tell a fouled plug from a good plug. With that said, I would install 4 new plugs and in the future I would let the bike "warm Up" before I shut it down, or if your are not going to run it very long then you might want to push it in the garage unless you enjoy replacing the plugs regularly. With the temps. you are talking about, consider yourself lucky that the bike started at all.

If the plugs don't cure your problem, post again and we will walk you thru the other things it could be.:thumbsup2:

Earl