IGNORED

Come On-Wake Up

Red Ryder

Hey All,

Yesturday my youngest son Matt-age 24, came over for a Father-Son Day, we try to do this at least once a month.

Matt is looking for a buddy pack deal on two four wheelers and a Yamaha 650. After Breakfeast we went 15 miles west to the next town, a Yamaha Dealer (our town only has a Harley Dealer), three cars pulled in at same time. But, I forgot they were closed on Wed. So we went 20 miles further west to the next town's Yamaha Dealer, people were getting back in their cars and other cars pulling in, but doors locked and sign said "Now Closed on Tue. & Wed". Didn't matter, we was having fun talking and seeing sights. So we headed east 75 miles across state to see my oldest son, Jimmy. Afterwards went to another Yamaha Dealer, you guessed it CLOSED, and again cars in parking lot and people looking in windows. On the way home stopped by the Harley-Davidson Dealer to look around, and Yes they were Open! Matt really liked the Fatboy.

I am not sure how many Four Wheelers, Bikes, and Part Sales these Yamaha Dealers Lost by being Closed, but COME ON-WAKE UP!!!!

Matt and I still had a Great Time hanging out together, but now I know why there are so many Harley Davidson's on the road. Later-James