IGNORED

Everything works!

Well, I finished up the gauge and tach install..............AND EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! The guages were no problem. The tach was a differant animal. Not hard, just differant. Dug050 led me onto the path of righteousnous. Thank you sir! I made up the adapter with a resistor and diode at each coil and she reads about 900 rpm at idle, 2000 rpm with the choke pulled out on warm up. I hooked up to the front two coils. one was easy to get to, the other, not so much but I just took my time, thought things through and everything worked out. I may be making some faceplates with gauges and bringing them to maintainence day. Anyone interested? If I do, I will only be able to make up about 4 depending on the work flow at work and machine availability. Just pm me and we will go from there. I am going to contact the anodizer for color options. Mine are blue. See the attached pic. Now to make some carb covers.................

Hey Randy, looks really good!!!!! and they work to boot.

You will enjoy having the gauges, only problem is, if you are like me, I'm so busy watching my new gauges that I sometimes forget to watch the speedometer.

Ride safe

Doug