IGNORED

master cylinder..anyone got one?

Guest seuadr

Guest seuadr

doesn't need to be rebuilt, i just bought the kit. The one i had needed the screws drilled out, as the heads were broken off. I snapped a drill bit off in the hole :doh:

it's leaking with only one screw, so i was hoping someone might have one for cheap they would be willing to part with? last thing i need to get on the road :(

Edit: Rocket called me and reminded me that it might be useful for you guys to know WHICH one i need! i need the brake master for the front, for a MK 2 (Electric AntidiveThanks Rocket! (i'm sorry, i don't know your first name :( I feel bad since you know mine!)

Edited by seuadr

doesn't need to be rebuilt, i just bought the kit. The one i had needed the screws drilled out, as the heads were broken off. I snapped a drill bit off in the hole :doh:

it's leaking with only one screw, so i was hoping someone might have one for cheap they would be willing to part with? last thing i need to get on the road :(

Which master cylinder ?

There are 3 of them.

Front Brake, Rear Brake & Clutch.

I think I have one of each for an MKI.

Gary

i was hoping someone might have one for cheap they would be willing to part with? last thing i need to get on the road :(

He is looking for a, Mk2 Front brakemaster cylinder (confirmed by a phone call). :080402gudl_prv: In finding one.

Pinwall has several up for sale now.

On the right side of the VR home page there is a block for recommended links, click on Pinwall Cycle Parts

This takes you to their ebay site.

In the Pinwall search window, type in Yamaha Venture Front Master Cylinder.

$29.95 + $13.33 shipping.

They are very good to deal with.

Gary

Guest seuadr

i got one. you guys are awesome. Last night i get a call with someone trying to help me fix the problem, this morning i hop on to check messages and see that someone is willing to send me one for a very reasonable price just to help me get back on the road.

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers: