IGNORED

Special Thanks!!

Kregerdoodle

A very Special Thanks goes out to Squidly and Gunboat for all their help this weekend!! Thanks alot Guys!! I would not have got it home with out ya`ll!!

These folks used their weekend to help me get a 54 Case Tractor home that I bought Sat. and then Squid dug holes ( Big ) holes, and then Man handled some big bushes out of my truck and helped replant them!! We only had one workmans Comp claim...Gunboat smashed his finger..Twice..same finger so only one claim can be filed...He is doing fine this morning as Squidly gave his Finger a Big wet Kiss..so all is good!!!!

Thanks for everything Guys!!!!

Kreg

You know us buddy, we help anyone....even you

:stirthepot:

It was great to be able to spend time with you and Janet this weekend. Plus putting a couple hundred miles on the scoots was a welcome relief :) Now only what, 10 more bushes to plant :confused24: Give a call and I'll help you dig some other holes :happy34:

BTW did you spray some more WD 40 in the cylinders last night before bed??

I soaked the cylenders down pretty good last night, I`m gonna head out today at 11:00 so I can return the trailer and I`ll stop and get some Marvils mystry Oil also..

Man, if you want to dig holes, you can just dig them where ever and I`ll through some kind of soon to be dead plant in them...

You know us buddy, we help anyone....even you

:stirthepot:

It was great to be able to spend time with you and Janet this weekend. Plus putting a couple hundred miles on the scoots was a welcome relief

:) Now only what, 10 more bushes to plant :confused24: Give a call and I'll help you dig some other holes :happy34:

BTW did you spray some more WD 40 in the cylinders last night before bed??

hi kreg

you are welcome & always glad to help. was a great weekend to spend time with friends. weather was outstanding, got about a 100 mile round trip in on saturday to look at the new toy. the finger is better, but it's got a lump on the left side behind the finger nail. may have something to do with the squid's medical "kiss". might have to go to the emergency room and get a shot for rabies. didn't i see brad foaming at the mouth when he has MANHANDLING that "little" bush?

reguards

don c. :witch_brew:

Guest human4m

You guys are welcome to come to Richlands anytime! Feel free to bring a dump truck with a load of gravel with ya', so I don't keep poppin' wheelies pulling in my driveway!